Company: First Commerce Credit Union
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Come grow with us!
Commerce is expanding and we want you to join our dynamic, winning
team. At FCCU, you can expect competitive pay, best in class
benefits, initial and ongoing training and development, and career
growth opportunities. Don't just look for a job, consider a career
where you empower people to enhance their financial well-being and
make a difference to our communities. Apply with us
Within the designated market, develop sustainable and meaningful
relationships with key constituencies and centers of influence with
the main goal of increasing market share and access to new members,
as well as enhancing the credit union's viability and brand
awareness. Leads the development and execution of strategies and
direct reports' activities to add new business relationships and to
increase membership and service usage within the organizations we
- Proactively lead the growth, acquisition and ongoing management
of partnerships with fully-engaged organizations within the market
that fit the credit union's strategic objectives.
- Establish and maintain third-party relationships within the
market that enable the credit union to increase membership and
usage of our products and services.
- Execute strategies and tactics that will increase membership
and service usage within the market we serve.
- Develop and maintain a wide variety of contacts and serve as a
local contact within key constituencies for the purpose of entering
into and enhancing mutually-beneficial partnerships.
- Plan, promote and conduct various events including
presentations, promotional visits and educational seminars with
local organizations and participate in and/or sponsor
- Participate in civic organizations, trade shows, community
events, professional events, and partner organization events to
promote the credit union.
- In coordination with marketing, manage the correspondence and
direct marketing programs to existing and potential partner
- Track, analyze and communicate all business development
activities and results.
- Develop annual business development plan and budget to support
organizational market goals.
- Select and manage top-talent employees with an emphasis on
developing them and providing opportunities for growth.
- Monitor the performance of direct reports with a focus on
results and accountability. Take corrective actions as necessary
when objectives are not being attained.
- Manage projects and assignments as directed by the VP of
Business Services and/or Retail Sales Manager.
- Generating, receiving, reviewing, and evaluating consumer, and
business loan requests.
- Meets with applicants to explain credit policies and to obtain
loan information and documentation.
- Communicates with borrowers and prospective borrowers promptly
- Provides general information and cross sells services.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional
completion of assigned business and consumer loan functions.
- Interviews, takes applications, and processes preliminary
documentation on business loan requests. Discusses loan
alternatives, credit criteria, interest rates, and loan
documentation in such a manner as to elicit positive responses from
- Analyzes and evaluates loan requests and prepares written
submission for consideration by the Loan Committee.
- Identifies problems or potential problems with credit
information and coordinates with the necessary party to resolve the
problems. Assists in review of construction loan advances on
- Follows-up on all matured loans for both Business and
- Completes lending functions in accordance with established CU
policies and legal requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining
effective and professional business relations with members,
potential members and trade professionals.
- Answers questions and resolves requests. Keeps borrowers
informed of loan policies and services that will affect their
request. Meets with applicants whose loans are denied and explains
reasons and alternatives.
- Stays informed regarding changes in lending standards and
related legal requirements.
- Manages financial center team. Is responsible for the overall
direction, coordination, and evaluation of these team members'
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
management and supervisory team members; appraising performance;
rewarding and coaching Team Members; addressing complaints and
Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- The position requires a 4-year college degree, preferably in
business administration, finance, or a related area, or equivalent
job-related experience providing the necessary knowledge, skill,
and abilities to successfully perform the job. A qualified
individual must have 4+ years of sales experience, preferably in
business-to-business sales related to financial services. A strong
and existing network is preferred. A general level of knowledge of
HR/benefits administrator functions and banking services,
investment products and delivery channels including; online
banking, electronic bill payment, mobile banking, etc
- Analytical Skills - Ability to read, analyze,
and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals,
technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write
reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, members, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills - Ability to work with
mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical
inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to solve practical
problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to
interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills - To perform this job
successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet
software, Word Processing software, Internet and Outlook.
Americans with Disability Specifications
Physical demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team member
(employee) to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb
stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste
or smell. The team member (employee) must occasionally lift and/or
move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job
include close vision and distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: First Commerce Credit Union, Valdosta , Market Executive, Other , Valdosta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!