Case Aide PT- 215800
Company: Southwest Key Programs
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Case Aide is responsible for assisting the Case Manager in
youth supervision and with data entry into Southwest Key Programs
and funding source database. He/she is also responsible for
facilitating workshops or groups, as needed. The Case Aide must
maintain a flexible work schedule that may include evenings,
weekends and holidays.
- Support Case Manager in delivery and coordination of
skills-building programming, homework and tutorial assistance, and
recreational activities for youth
- Provide direct supervision for youth at all time.
- Promote and encourage positive interaction among youth
- Enter data promptly in Southwest Key Programs' and funding
- Develop and maintain helping relationships with youth in
program to encourage individual accountability
- Complete all required documentation in an accurate and timely
- Notify Case Worker or designee immediately in the event of a
youth crisis, suspected illegal activity or any other youth or
- Participate in youths daily program activities to include but
not limited to: group counseling, recreation and assist with
transportation if necessary
- Review case files to become familiar with youth history
- Maintain all required trainings and certifications.
- Provide youth advocacy in the areas of health, education,
vocation, legal and family work.
- Provide crisis intervention and administer first aid when
- Ability to manage problematic behaviors and set limits.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential
tasks as assigned.
- Provide youth transportation to and from program, as
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent with some college hours or
have at least one (1) year of experience working with at risk
- Individuals with a Bachelor's degree in Human Services,
Education, or related field or with at least one year of experience
working with youth preferred
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license
- Cleared criminal background check from appropriate entity.
Must be able to obtain First Aid Certification (CPR). Must be
able to drive company vehicle. Must be able to sit, stand and walk
for extended periods of time. Must be able to do physical holds if
required. Daily use of various office equipment. Bending, stooping,
climbing up stairs and lifting up to 15 lbs. required to complete
This is a program which requires daily contact at various client
locations. Work shifts are subject to change. Noise levels vary
from mild to moderate. This position may require extended periods
of time in an automobile. Exposed to prevalent weather
Keywords: Southwest Key Programs, Valdosta , Case Aide PT- 215800, Other , Valdosta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!