Installation & Repair Business Specialist
Company: Hargray Communications
Posted on: June 7, 2021
I&R Business Specialist
Are you passionate about making a difference in people's lives?
Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge
technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight?
Then you should join the Hargray team as an I&R Business
The I&R Business Specialist utilizes experience, technical
aptitude, critical thinking and proven techniques to provide our
business customers with technology solutions in all areas they
require. You will additionally be required to splice, maintain and
repair all underground, direct bury, and aerial cables used to
supply Telephone, CATV and High Speed Data services.
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting
customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone
company to an industry leader providing residential, business,
enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our
mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to
our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we
offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being,
time, and more. Our team of over 700 colleagues supporting local
markets throughout the southeast is committed to excellence,
delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for
Duties and Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the
- Responsible for deploying, maintaining, and supporting VOIP
- Troubleshoots and resolve highly complex customer
telecommunication system problems.
- Provides technical expertise to the Help Desk and Installation
and Repair teams regarding telecommunication problems.
- Designs, installs, maintains, and documents customer's
technology and communications needs, to provide excellent service
exceeding the customer's expectations.
- Researches and discusses new customer facing technologies with
other team members for future implementation in projects.
- Works together with other team members to provide 2nd level
support to field techs, internal support techs, sales team and
- Works with internal sales team and other team members to
qualify customer's needs and present an optimal solution.
- Clearly documents customer's networks using Microsoft Visio,
both in the design and technical support role.
- Communicates with supervisor on status of projects,
achievements, or issues relating to current tasks.
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly and
professionally with customers, managers, supervisors, and employees
to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative
- Answers operational questions clearly and succinctly, and
Keywords: Hargray Communications, Valdosta , Installation & Repair Business Specialist, Other , Valdosta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!