*** Work-From-Home ***
The Elead Service Performance Manager provides best in class
customer service to our dealership clients that utilize our Service
Solutions. The Performance Manager demonstrates the value of
ELead/CDK products by building relationships with clients and
empowers dealership with information, training, and value to
increase product utilization.
Position details and responsibilities to include (but not
1. Provide monthly call contacts to assigned dealerships.
2. Discuss & demonstrate Elead Service product Suite, product
functionality and product value.
3. Create relationships with assigned dealerships that promotes
product usage and account growth.
4. Provide dealerships with industry standards and established
system utilization guidelines
5. Maintain attrition below 1.25% of annualized monthly recurring
6. Follow established product utilization benchmarks that are
achievable & coach best practices to stores on meeting
7. Understand client utilization trends and make proactive
8. Resolve client utilization concerns and escalate technical
difficulties to the Elead Helpdesk.
9. Create and maintain a professional working atmosphere. Adhere to
all Travel and Expense policies, submission of weekly expense
reports, mandated training, and other policy requirements.
10. Take advantage of opportunities to continue to grow your
knowledge base on the Elead and CDK suite of products.
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential
in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and
communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so
that everyone can be their best selves and make an
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating
an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results
of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any
other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to
work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to