Company: Richmond American Homes
Posted on: October 14, 2019
BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a
company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health &
wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven
professional with a passion for success, consider building a career
with us. We're proud to be one of the most established builders in
the industry, with 42 years of experience and 200,000 homes to our
We are seeking a qualified Loan Officer to join our HomeAmerican
Mortgage (HMC) team. In this role you will originate loans
primarily from Richmond American Homes ("Builder"), as well as
originating "spot" loans from other sources (i.e., other builders,
real estate agents.) You will also coordinate processing and
closing of these loans.
- Take loan applications from Builder home purchasers at
- Educate and guide applicant through loan process. Answer
questions and resolve problems that may develop with loan file.
- Present HomeAmerican loan products and services to Builder
personnel and sales offices on a weekly basis and through seminars
presented at Builder's weekly sales meetings.
- Contact all Builder home purchasers to present loan products
and services. Calls also will be made on co-op realtors where
- Prepare marketing and loan program information files for
Builder sales and management personnel.
- Prepare and distribute application packages and other materials
- Work closely with branch manager to determine schedule, sales
skills and other support areas such as wholesale brokering of loan
- Maintain close contact with branch processors, closer,
receptionist, etc. to coordinate and confirm appointments, calls,
applications, loan status, etc.
- Active NMLS Florida license required
- Must have a minimum of two years of new home building financing
experience or experience with high loan volume.
- Must have recent prior VA, FHA, and Conventional loan
processing or solicitation experience for a minimum of two
- Technical knowledge relating to mortgage banking compliance,
FHA, VA, conventional and non-conforming guidelines required.
- Must be able to perform calculations to determine house
payment, interest rate, ratios, etc.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of
having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where
they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in
exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the
ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K,
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all
benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of
the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to
hear from you. Please also visit our website at
www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. #LI-EH1
Keywords: Richmond American Homes, Valdosta , Loan Officer, Other , Jacksonville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!